One of my favourite new up-and-coming artists of 2013 has to be Nina Nesbitt, I am beyond excited to get my hands on her debut album next year.
Not only do I admire Nina’s music, but I adore her quirky fashion sense. This post will showcase her style as well as high-street alternatives that emulate her look.
1. Achieve Nina’s classic cat-eye look with Soap and Glory’s ‘Archery’ felt-tip liner which is long-lasting and perfect for beginners. You can purchase it from Boots for only £6 here.
2. A sturdy but still fashionable pair of shoes are a must during the colder and wetter months. Nina wears these Dr. Martens shoes, which are on the pricey size but would be long lasting and can be paired with a wide variety of clothes.
3. An Autumn/Winter favourite of 2013 is tartan. Nina is often seen sporting her tartan jacket, which she wears on a casual basis or when performing. My favourite tartan jacket is this one from Urban Outfitters, it is slouchy and casual and can be worn over dark clothes to achieve a grungy look.
4. Velvet looks so gorgeous and Christmassy! Nina has been spotted wearing a velvet top with a leather skirt. The velvet top on Missguided is a very similar but affordable version, and can be purchased here.
5. Nina is obsessed with cats and regularly tweets pictures of herself with them/wearing cat-related apparel. I definitely think that this cute cat crop top from ASOS would be a perfect edition to her wardrobe.
6. Finally, a leather skirt is a staple for every girls clothing collection! They can be dressed up on a night out or worn with chunky jumpers during the day. I think this skirt would look great with all items in the photograph.
Finally, I think it would be crazy to not show off some of Nina’s tour merchandise from her ‘Cats and Carbonara’ Tour because they are literally the cutest things ever!
Hope you enjoyed this post, you should check out Nina’s music here.