I literally can’t believe it’s February already, so I thought I’d celebrate by taking a look back across my favourites of last month.
1. Bourjois Bronzing Primer – This month I heard so many positive reviews of this cream/gel bronzer that I couldn’t resist giving it a go! It looks incredible under your foundation to give a natural glow and subtle bit of contouring.
2. How I wish I could shop at Marks and Spencer every day of my life. Unfortunately it’s a bit on the pricey side for me as I have to watch my budgeting as a student. However, me and my boyfriend have been thoroughly enjoying the M&S dine in for two where you get a main, a side, a dessert and a bottle of wine for only £10. The food is scrummy and it is a fantastic scrimping alternative to going out and eating at restaurants.
3. My Bumble & Bumble Texture Cream was given to me by my mum a while a go, and I have only just gotten into using it regularly. Even though it is an expensive choice, I love how it holds my hair roughly in place and gives it an amazing beachy texture.
4. Ginger has been my favourite food item this month. It has a plethora of health benefits such as aiding digestion and can overcome feelings of nausea. For me, it gives me energy and is simply delicious. You can try adding more ginger into your diet by drinking it in tea or adding it to curries for a bit of extra zing.
5. My boyfriend kindly purchased me some Eyeko eyeliners for Christmas, and I really need to write a review on them because I think they are amazing. I have especially been loving the dark navy blue colour as it is more unusual than your average liner and really makes my eyes pop.
6. Another Christmas present was a Burts Bees minis kit, which I have been using all the time. My favourite item in the kit has to be the pomegranate lip balm, it smells yummy and is good at nourishing my dry lips and stopping them from cracking.
7. I have never really been obsessed with make-up brushes, and kind of regret buying some real techniques ones this month as it has made me SO obsessed! For those of you looking to get a starter kit of brushes, I recommend getting the shading brush, the powder brush and the expert face brush. They give such a flawless finish and I will definitely be purchasing more next month.
8. All beauty bloggers love Lush, and for a very good reason. There is nothing more relaxing than a nice hot bubble bath and the bubble bars create billions of bubbles and smell lovely. I have been especially crazy about this rose jam bubbleroon.
9. Until this week I didn’t for the life of me know what moringa was, or know that it smelt like heaven. Thankfully I purchased some of the moringa range from The Body Shop on a whim, and I am delighted that I tried it as it is now one of my favourite scents and I would highly recommend it.