Last time I did this post it was really successful, and a lovely way of bringing the beauty/fashion/lifestyle bloggers closer together. It’s a great way of having a snoop around some new blogs you haven’t seen before, and you might absolutely fall in love with them like I have. I’m going to try to include different blogs each month to give more people the opportunity to be featured. To have a browse through last months list, click here.
1. Bethany Worrall: I am so addicted to Bethany’s blog which encompasses all things beauty and fashion. I really enjoy her posts that are about current trends, as I am absolutely pants at keeping up with everything myself. It is also nice to be able to relate to someone that is balancing both university and blogging, as I share the same stress of trying to fit everything in. The post that I have been drooling about the most is this one, where Bethany has selected such cute pastel coats, and made me want to buy them all!
Be sure to share the love and check out Bethany’s blog for more exciting stuff!
2. Another blog that I snoop around way too often is Emily Burrows’. As some of you may know, I do like to get a weekly rant out of the way via my Thursday Thoughts posts, and I like how Emily mixes up her blog a bit by writing about society as well as just beauty and fashion. Body confidence is an issue close to my heart, and I absolutely loved her post about Jennifer Lawrence last month, which you can check out here. As well as this, her post about the Naked 2 palette was one of the triggers to me caving and finally investing in one for myself, which I am absolutely loving.
3. Erin Louise Hunt‘s blog is another of my faves, even if it makes me crave loads of new products when I have no money (ahh!) I challenge anyone to read her review of Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms here, and not want to grab some. I really enjoy the detail of her beauty reviews and that you get to see all the swatches laid out beautifully. I would urge you all to have a peek at Erin’s blog, because I’m sure you will love it as much as I do.
4. Live Life, Love Lipstick is another blog that I find myself returning to time and time again. It is a relatively new blog, so it would be great if you guys showed some support and gave it a visit. C takes the time to comment on my posts and ask lots of thoughtful questions, which really inspires me to continue what I’m doing, so I really thought that your blog deserved a mention. I especially loved reading this post on the YOU BEAUTY January discovery box and made me want to invest in one.
5. Last but not least, Glam Vision is a blog that I have been loving during the past month. As I’m a bit of a fail at applying make-up sometimes, it is fab to have clear tutorials that I can replicate, like this make-up for a night out look, which looks super pretty especially the bold lip colour. There are also some really creative posts, which are so much fun to read, check out this one where Emily recreates Dragon Makeup.
Keep up the amazing blogging to all of you who I have chosen! There are way more blogs that I love, and I’m looking forward to include more of you next month. I hope you guys show some love and support for each of those showcased, and I really hope you like them as much as I do. 🙂