This season, the runways have contained an abundance of mint green clothing, so I have compiled a short high-street list that catches the trend but not your bank balance!
Mint Green clothing has been included in many collections this London Fashion Week, including: Burberry (pictured), Miu Miu, Chanel, Christopher Kane and Osman.
A Burberry mint green cardigan jacket cashes up to a hefty £1,850. I don’t know about any of you guys, but this covers my university living expenses for a year, or could buy me a tropical adventure somewhere for a few weeks. Instead of having to splurge, I have sourced some of my favourite of the more wearable, low cost alternatives to help you stay on trend but still in budget.
1. This simple v neck skater dress is such a versatile piece. It would look great during the day, or could be dressed up in the evening with a few accessories. I think it’d look great with a pop of pink. What’s more, it is an absolute steal, and only costs £17.99. Check it out here.
2. The moment I saw these heels I completely fell in love with them. I adore the look and feel of a chunky heel, and these would be made even more comfy by the huge platform on them. You can get these for the amazing price of £27.99 from New Look here.
3. Wearing shirts during the day smartens your look, and this one maintains this, but still injects some fun through the bat-winged sleeves and with the cute bang on trend mint green colour.
4. I stopped being a fan of wearing earrings until recently, because I was too lazy and kept losing them. However, since purchasing a few near pairs I have reclaimed my former love for them because they really brighten up your face. Invest in some ear candy by purchasing these beautiful Miss Selfridge earrings.
5. Some of you may be aware of my obsession for small handbags, so finding this adorable mint green clutch embellished with little daisies was so exciting. I like how it has a small strap too, so you don’t have to worry about carrying it around like a clutch all day or night.
6. I couldn’t not include this product, as I have been utterly besotted with it since purchasing it the other day – I will have to post a full review on the Barry M silk collection because I love it. Grab this cute mint shade for only £3.99 here.
7. Fluffy jumpers are so snuggly, comfy and still jazz up any day outfit. This cropped option is too pretty to pass up, costing only £20 from Boohoo.
8. Finally, this is the priciest option I have on my list, costing £89. However, I really think this coat could become your favourite statement item, and I am really having to hold myself back from buying it as it is amazing. Also, paying around £90 for a coat is far more reasonable than splashing out thousands on a high-end mint option. I think I will be sticking with my Topshop!
Thanks for reading guys, really hope you have been as taken with the mint green trend as I have 🙂