February has gone so quickly this year, and I thought I’d be racking my brains to think of some favourites for you guys. Luckily I have tried some new products I am in love with, and have included some of my old favourites that I am still obsessed with.
1. My hair has been feeling really dry this month, I’m probably due a hair cut but I hate getting it done so I’m putting it off haha! To keep it protected and healthy, I decided to buy the Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner which has put so much more life back in to my hair. It smells delicious and is so hydrating without being heavy and greasy on your hair.
2. One of my February highlights was receiving my Naked 2 Palette (right saddo me), and I have been using it so much. It is definitely worth the money and the hype, as I have created so many different looks from it and all of the colours are beautiful and blend amazingly.
3. I’m going to make a bold claim here and say that Benefit’s Something About Sofia perfume is my favourite of all time. I love how it smells sweet and girlie rather than being a full on sexy scent (because that’s just not me). There is a soft smell of caramel mixed with vanilla, mango, jasmine and freesias. I like how it contains some musk too, so is not just a flimsy girlie scent, it makes feel pretty and confident.
4. After a stressful day, there is nothing I like more than a relaxation session. I can honestly say that Lush’s soft coeur massage bar is a pamper night essential. The chocolatey scent is one of my favourites, and it feels so indulgent to use. I like to use the tip of the heart to work into areas of muscle tension, which really works for me. Read more on Lush massage bars here.
5. I love and hate myself for deciding to try more Revlon products this month, as I have sparked a new obsession. I am definitely a Rimmel girl at heart, but the new Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms caught my eye, as the colour range is gorgeous and I am addicted to lip products. What makes these lip balms stand out to me is the fact that they are matte, which makes them more wearable for every day and gives me an excuse to wear more bold colours.
6. Coconut oil is something that has been hyped so much this year! I finally jumped on the bandwagon and used some this month and have been hooked ever since. It’s fab for preventing my dry skin and dry hair, and is literally so multi-purpose.
7. How could I not include this little guy? He’s so cute! I want a pug so badly. Literally counting down the years until I can move out and get myself my own little kitten and pug. I’ve had cute animals on my brain a lot my whole life, but even more so this month.