I didn’t do a favourites post last month, as I found nothing new that I was really obsessed with. I’ve been really excited to share with you guys some new discoveries that I’ve absolutely been loving, so let’s get going 🙂
1. The first product I’ve been loving is Topshop’s ‘Infrared’ lipstick. I’ve acquired a bit of a tan in the nice weather lately, and an orange lipstick looks incredible with it! What I love about the shade is that it has red and orange tones, so is very wearable. The formula of all of the Topshop lipsticks I have tried has been incredible, they are creamy but still very long lasting. Definitely check them out if you haven’t already!
I wore Infrared on my birthday as a stain, here’s a picture of me with it on after eating a 3 course meal!
2. All you tea lovers out there, listen up, because I’ve tried a new flavour and I can’t get enough of it! The Twining’s ‘Camomile and Maple Sensation’ is the ultimate relaxing and indulgent cup of tea. It’s stressful exam season, and every time I’m feeling a bit crappy, I reach for this and it really brightens up my mood.
3. The 17 ‘BB Blemish Balm’ is epic. For one, it only costs £6.99, which is a really reasonable price. Next thing I’m loving is that it has an SPF of 25, giving you a nice bit of protection as the weather heats up. For a BB cream the coverage is really amazing and it still has a really natural finish. It’s nice to wear something non-cakey and light as Summer approaches.
4. If you’d have told me this would be in my monthly favourites a few months ago, I wouldn’t have believed you! When I first bought the Real Techniques ‘Miracle Complexion Sponge’, I wasn’t overly enamoured with it. I recently decided it was time to give it another go, as it is such a hyped product. For the Spring-Summer it is so perfect. It gives an airbrushed look and makes the face product blend into the skin so seamlessly, you can hardly even tell it’s there! I have also enjoyed using the flat section of the sponge to blend in my concealer on the delicate under eye are. My only qualm with make-up sponges is that they are a PAIN to keep clean.
5. I’m not gonna ramble to much about Lush’s Cupcake facemask, as I’ve done a post on it here. Long story short, it’s good for your skin and I want to eat it.
6. Finally, I discovered a product this month that I haven’t actually heard anyone rave about before, and it’s always weird when that happens. The L’Oreal Colour Appeal eyeshadows have the perfect formulation and come in such a lovely array of colours.
I’ve been wearing this colour ‘Metal Plum’ all over the lid. It has an iridescent shimmer to it, so it really looks like you’re wearing more than one colour and that you’ve put the effort in! Also, the pigmentation is fab and the colour blends out like a dream. For £6, you can’t really go wrong! It’s definitely been on par with Urban Decay shadows I’ve tried.
So there we go guys, I really hope you’ve enjoyed hearing about my favourites of the month! If any of you have done a similar post, I’d love to check it out, so be sure to leave your links below! Lots of love everyone, and have a great weekend 🙂