I was all about the quick routine last month, as I have been super stressy and busy. Here’s the low-down on all of my favourites 🙂
1. Tangle Teezer – the sun does all kinds of crazy things to my hair, making it into a dry frizz-bomb cavewoman afro (not in a good way), so this has been an absolute lifesaver for getting rid of all my knots. I’ve actually done a post on the Tangle Teezer before, so to read more click here.
2. The Body Shop Elderflower Eye Cream – I suffer with such dehydrated and dry skin, and as I’ve been really busy I don’t have much time to dedicate to skincare. I’ve just been swiping a small amount of this around my eye area before bed, which has really been keeping dryness away.
3. VO5 Smoothly Does It – I recently did a review of this, which you can check out here in case you missed it. The quick version is that this hairspray/heat protectant/shine spray has really been doing a lot to keep my hair looking silky and healthy.
4. Decleor Purifying Serum – I’m really not one to splurge on luxury products, so this is my only really high-end favourite of last month. I’ve had this bottle for over a year and not even used it all because a little goes such a long way! The natural serum is great for balancing the oils in your skin and keeping you moisturised without breaking you out.
5. Sinful Colors Nail Varnish in Out of This World – Metallic nails aren’t really in, but I have been loving how they look against my skintone. I’ve been wearing black and white a lot for work, so I feel it brings a bit of fun to an otherwise drab outfit. Sinful Colors are such good value for money and I LOVE the formula.
6. Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry – I did a blog post on Clinique’s chubby sticks months ago when I first started blogging (click here for more). I wasn’t blown away by the colour pay off initially, but for summer they are great for that sheer low-maintenance pop of colour. Chunky Cherry is such a wearable red and it feels moisturising and light on the lips.
7. DKNY Be Delicious Perfume in Fresh Blossom – Light floral and fruity perfumes are always winners in my book, and I’ve really enjoyed wearing this scent recently. It is inoffensive and fresh smelling meaning it is great for everyday use. Notes include a hint of jasmine, rose, grapefruit and apricot.
8. Benefit’s Go Tropical Giftset – Coral everything is hot this season, and I’ve been loving wearing it. This Benefit giftset has been so handy because I can get the look by applying the matching Coralista blush and lip balm, which look fab together.
9. Finally, the Kiko Long Lasting Stick Shadows have to be my ultimate favourite this month. They glide on and then set all day long for an effortlessly gorgeous finish. I’ve done a tutorial using them, which you can read by clicking here.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! What have you been loving recently?