Without divulging too much personal information, the last month has been the worst of my entire life (sorry that this has affected my blog schedule). I am an upbeat person who doesn’t like to wallow in my own negative thoughts. Some people try to shift that down feeling by indulging in a sad song or two and having a little cry, but that strategy just leaves me feeling more dejected. Instead, I try and snap myself out of my slump by whacking on a little positive playlist. Here are some of my favourite positive songs that force me into dancing around the room and singing down my hairbrush like a drunken lunatic that has been let loose at a karaoke bar.
1) Aretha Franklin, Respect
2) Noah and the Whale, l.i.f.e.g.o.e.s.o.n.
3) The Clash, Rock the Casbah
4) Paolo Nutini, Pencil Full of Lead
5) Taylor Swift, Shake It Off
6) The Beatles, Here Comes the Sun
7) Christina Aguilera, Fighter
8) The Kooks, Shine On
9) Imagine Dragons, On Top of the World
10) The Human League, Don’t You Want Me
Thanks for reading guys! Make sure you comment your favourite happy song down below so I can check it out 🙂